PopSockets is aware that counterfeit products exist in the market and we take very seriously the impact to us and especially to you. We don’t want you duped, and you shouldn’t purchase a cheap knock-off just as you shouldn’t buy a knock-off car or have a knock-off dentist in your grill.
Counterfeits and knock-offs often appear to be authentic but they lack the high quality materials and superior functionality that PopSockets has worked hard to consistently deliver. PopSockets has always taken pride in creating great products, and we are determined to eliminate this counterfeiting issue, including daily monitoring of websites and marketplaces and, in some instances, local and federal legal actions. If it were legal to go Chuck Norris on them, this issue would have been solved by now. PopSockets are vigorously enforcing counterfeits and knock-offs with registered intellectual property around the world.
Purchasing products from unauthorised sellers is done at your own risk. Be cautious of sellers that offer substantial discounts. In India, Upbeatz is the official distributor for PopSockets.
The wise expression “If it’s too good to be true, it probably is” fits here as it does when a long-lost cousin from Tanzania needs your bank info to wire your share of of the 32,800,000USD given to them by a prince.
Your feet remain protected from dust and moisture.
Wearing socks keep your feet clean.
You feel 50% warmer just wearing socks in winter.
Socks stop your shoes from stinking and rotting.
They keep your feet warm.
They absorb sweat from the feet.
Wearing socks improves dry skin, helping keep feet soft and prevent cracked heels.
Socks ease chafing between the foot and the shoe.
They make inexpensive gifts.Socks are also entertaining as puppets.
Made using the best ingredients - kalamata olives, green olives, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, balsamico, red chilli flakes, olive oil, and sea salt. Mamakutti's Sun Dried Tomato and Olive Tapenade is perfectly tart, spicy, redolent of olives, and garlic.
- Dip in to its luscious flavour with crusty bread, use it as a spread (works very well with cream cheese or salty feta).
- Toss tapenade with boiled new potatoes, blanched green beans, and shallots. Chill. Add a few tomato slices, hard-boiled egg, and tuna for a Niçoise-esque potato salad.
- Add a dollop to your morning avocado toast. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Fried egg highly encouraged.
- Thin the tapenade out with more olive oil and add a touch more lemon juice. Bam!–Olive Vinaigrette! I bet it’d be great on a salad.
- Mix it with mayonnaise and you’ve got an amazing spread. Make a killer turkey sandwich or go all out and have it with lamb burgers.
- Swirl it into a simple soup.
- Dress a bowl of spaghetti. Use a little pasta water to loosen it up. Shower with parmesan and fresh mint and/or parsley. Yum!
- Rub it under the skin of your next roast chicken. Roast some potatoes in the same pan to catch the olive-y drippings.
- Mix the tapenade into softened butter and spread on grilled sweet corn. Sprinkle with chives. This move will change your life.
- Stir it into hummus, make a cucumber salad, and grab a bag of pita chips on your way to the park. Picnic! Don’t forget a bottle of wine.
- Grill steaks or fish and smear a spoonful over the top.