We are Anatomicals, Britain's funky bath and body company. Come rain or shine, we want to keep you looking, feeling and smelling good!
Here are 5 ways to keep your skin feeling and looking healthy this monsoon:
- Cleanse: Wash your face and hands from time to time to keep them clean. It is important to get rid of sweat, grime and dirt as these can clog pores and cause breakouts and infections.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliate regularly to get rid of the dead and dull skin, to make your skin look and feel clean, healthy and vibrant.
- Moisturise: It is very important to moisturise during monsoons, as humidity strips your skin of moisture. Moisturise well to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Use sunscreen: Even though it is cloudy and you may not see the sun for days, UV rays can still cause damage to your skin. Use a sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage.
- Hydrate: Drink enough water to avoid dehydration. Humidity can make you sweat and not drinking enough water can have adverse effects on your body, even making your skin look dull.
Take good care of your body this monsoon, because we only want you for your body!