Winter skincare from Anatomicals
Here are 5 tips to keep your skin at its glowing best this winter:
1. Exfoliate: Extra dry skin can turn flaky. Exfoliate both, your face and body regularly to get rid of dead and dull skin.
2. Moisturise: Moisturise well to keep your skin soft and supple, as the harsh cold weather can make your skin dry.
3. Use a lip balm: Generously apply and reapply lip balm to prevent dry, chapped lips.
4. Apply sunscreen: Sunscreen is not just for summers, use a sunscreen to protect your skin from damage.
5. Use a hand cream: Don't forget to moisturise your hands. Apply a hand cream to care for parched hands.